Wednesday, December 19, 2007

another 5 examples of cherished things

Harish,

I am not asking for a vote on things I listed. I am only asking for
things that each one of us remembers and cherishes when you think of
jeeyapuram.

Let me give you another 5 examples of things that I could recollect and
cherish about jeeyapuram..

-The paanagam after paati/thatha's poojai

-Facinated by the urikoal used by thatha to rip open the coconuts.

-The thinnai and the thulasi madam

-The kolla pakkams and the thenna marams

-easy chair :-)

Now your turn people..Bring out your wildest ideas and even any minute
details of even small,unique things abt jeeyapuram/house.

I already have another 5 more things to list..but I shall wait for
atleast 3 more replies and then I shall list again.

Thanks,

Rajesh

________________________________

From: jeeyapuram_family@googlegroups.com
[mailto:jeeyapuram_family@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of harish deep
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 10:15 AM
To: jeeyapuram_family@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: New topic : About Jeeyapuram..

this is a tricky question..its really hard to answer or choose among the
alternatives, as all are very vital and special in their own respect and
give us sweet memories....
its like asking which one you need for survival and giving the options
fire,air,water,earth and sky

No comments: