Friday, December 21, 2007

From Brindha akka and athimber

Thank you Jayanthi ,Chitra and Uma....

I had left OUR HOUSE on marriage in 1974 and all of you became nattupongals...daughters in law of the house thereafter, Hence I couldnt exerrcise my powers as naathanar, Ofcourse I thank you all for certifying me as a good Akka but would like my brothers to confirm whether I was/I am a good Akka to them..... Ofcourse I had periodical reporting about the good, adjustable,pious, obdient,nature of all of you through my secret agent...my mother....who consider all of you as their daughters....
My brothers also now and then hinted to me their fortune in having such good wives...Kindly keep it up....

I am a part of Jeeyapuram family...shall write my views about many things soon..

I only recollect with pleasure the hose at Jeeypauram where all our family members starting from our grandmother Lakshmiammal and all kids till now......!!!!!! have met on many an occasion and lived together.... and enojoyed the plesure of being part of a large joint family.....

Anna ,my father and Manni my mother always like the happiness and welfare of all always and I like to contribute towards their wish
SARVE JANAHA SUKHINO BHAVANTHU.......

Thank you to ALL GOOD NATTUPONGALS....OR MATTUPONGALS....

Your athimber is a silent spectator and support to me in all my efforts.... He also praises all of you Nattupongals.... for having given me no opportunity to exercise my inherent powers...

BRINDHA AKKA.....

No comments: