Thursday, December 20, 2007

Memories from Ananth - Lever

From: Ananthanarayanan V
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:47:49 +0530 (IST)
Local: Thurs, Dec 20 2007 12:17 am
Subject: Re: New topic : About Jeeyapuram..

I thought , i just listen to all of your comments/likings about good old Jiyapuram days. When I think of Jiyapuram , there are tons of incidents/fond memories coming to mind which I dont think I'll be able to narate in one single mail.

I'll just add some commentory to some of the points listed by you people.

Regarding cauvery bathing (eveno comment panninan !!!!) - it was wonderful experience going to cauvery , playing cricket in the river sand in the evening, chat with all our mates (all vambus will be karandhufied from all persons ) and then take bath (without soap ......) and come back to house by 7.o clock. (getting ready for then next event).

Others will come one by one. (lots & lots - which everybody including Brindha will agree particularly on my thinnai vambu with all of jiyapuram prople including mamis).

Regards
Ananth

No comments: